The Agency Training Manager is a multi-skilled expert that supports product launches, training of large groups of new agents and other training events. They are also tasked with ongoing and continuous sales and support skills improvement for the team. They are expected to maintain an expert level understanding of P&C insurance products, as well as the role of leads, marketing services and other prospecting products within the insurance industry. Those in the role will participate in content development, training new and experienced Agency staff.
This role will collaborate with internal managers to ensure success of our reps and gather information for training and content maintenance. They will facilitate and deliver training curriculum to our Agency Sales and Customer Support teams including sales process, product knowledge and various platforms while managing objectives, driving results and monitoring the progress of each individual during training.
Initial priority for this role will be a full teardown and review of existing training and coaching processes for the Agency team, identifying the gaps and opportunities to address. Followed by developing a plan to address the top priorities, including evaluating and onboarding an LMS product if appropriate, developing content and process for the teams to follow.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage the creation, revision, and preparation of training outlines, agendas, presentations, and materials
- Deliver training and manage new hires to ensure they are meeting performance objectives such as engagement, content retention and attendance adherence.
- Facilitate product, platform and sales process training, refresher training, and enhancement training for existing team members
- Conducting skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement for individuals
- Monitor sales objectives and drive results for new hires in coordination with managers.
- Works closely with other Sales Coaches and Managers to develop agents and ensure we are providing the best training, support and coaching possible.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Health and Medicare industry knowledge and experience (3-5 years preferred.)
- Experience in education, training and curriculum development.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Solid presentation and facilitation skills to foster a high level of interaction and participation in training sessions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional teams while being flexible, adaptable and responsive to dynamic situations and changing priorities.