You will be responsible for developing the strategy, converting the opportunities, and building the mechanisms to amplify customer evidence across sales pursuits and partnering with cross-functional teams to activate in enablement tactics, marketing campaigns, promotional activities, etc.
You will have a proven track record of building and executing high-impact sales & marketing programs in a highly matrixed global organization, customer campaigns, leading cross-functional programs, and have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills. You will raise the bar on how to evaluate customer evidence opportunities and amplification strategies across sales and marketing, have a collaborative work style, and can earn trust with senior leaders. You will:
- Implement processes to programmatically deliver a best-in-class customer advocacy experience cross organizationally that effectively identifies, recruits, tracks, onboards, and rewards advocates and their interactions.
- Identify opportunities to merge advocacy initiatives into a holistic effort to provide a cohesive and consistent experience for customer advocates across Kyndryl.
- Works closely with cross-functional teams at global and in country to curate & promote public assets across regional stakeholders and audiences
- Interview sellers and document their customer references obtained through NPS and other resources
Your Future at Kyndryl
Every position at Kyndryl offers a way forward to grow your career. We have opportunities for Cloud Hyperscalers that you won’t find anywhere else, including hands-on experience, learning opportunities, and the chance to certify in all four major platforms. One of the benefits of Kyndryl is that we work with clients in a variety of industries, from banking to retail. Whether you want to broaden your knowledge base or narrow your scope and specialize in a specific sector, you can find your opportunity here.
If you are hired, the anticipated compensation range for the position $107,600 to $258,240 is based on a full-time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your geography, job-related skills and experience. For part time roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
Kyndryl currently does not require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, however, if you are hired to work at a client, customer, or partner location, you may be required to show proof of vaccination to align with their respective COVID-19 vaccination policies. Those who believe they are eligible may apply for a medical or religious accommodation prior to the start of employment.
Who You Are
Required Skillset and Expertise:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
- 10+ experience in Customer References/Advocacy
- Strategic and critical thinker
- Cross-organizational leader
- Reference program management software experience
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel