Scale CSM’s work with customers either in 1:1 engagement for high impact objectives, or by running 1:many successful programs to impact target customer groups. Scale CSMs partner closely with Slack’s Account Executives to understand customers’ business objectives and help to identify ways we can deliver increased value through the broader and more established application of Slack.
Part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, our Slack team are continually focused on helping our customers improve their team communication and be successful with Slack.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- You will empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first
- You will engage 1:1 with customers during Launch and with targeted customers at critical points in the customer journey to ensure adoption and mature use of Slack
- You will find opportunities to implement 1: many programs that can efficiently and effectively drive customer outcomes at scale
- You will test playbooks and program ideas and track results based on defined customer goals
- You will identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions
- You will coach customers to be product experts. Train their teams on Slack methodologies and self serve resources so they become increasingly self-sufficient
- You will partner cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- You will create and adapt customer assets and delivery channels to maximize impact
- You will help drive customer references and case studies
What you should have
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing role. SaaS customer success, account management or sales organization experience a benefit
- A self-motivated, dedicated teammate with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience quickly building customer relationships
- Ability to embrace the mindset of continuous improvement and actively contribute to the process and procedure of the team
- Proven track record of highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Creative problem solving under pressure when working through customer issues
- Bachelor’s Degree