At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
We’re currently seeking an Area Director for Sales.
This is a critical role and is responsible for leading, coaching, and challenging teams to scale our business and partnerships, as well as build incredible experiences for our customers, and invest in internal relationships to ensure it’s all running seamlessly.
- Lead a team of Regional Sales Managers directly.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals and work effectively as a sales team member; promote camaraderie, share best practices, provide assistance, be a positive influence.
- Provide feedback to peers and internal teams to aid in the development and improvement of sales materials.
- Maintain full use and adoption for your team of the sales tech stack, including Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, Zoominfo, LinkedIn Navigator, etc.
- Forecast accurately for your sales region.
- Take a focused approach to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Look at growth opportunities for the organization, both in terms of the individuals and any gaps in processes and operations.
- Dig deep to understand our product, and lead from the front in terms of expectations for the organization’s level and standards of insights.
- Execute a highly disciplined and metric-driven sales strategy for the team.
- Joy in data… and strong commitment to drive thorough data accuracy across the group, driving best practices on selling and forecasting.
- Build cross-functional connections that support the broader organization’s need to be close to the customer needs, particularly in terms of Lacework’s product roadmap.
- Maintain a high level of relevant technical & industry knowledge.
Role Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in Sales.
- 2+ years experience in sales management
- Experience managing teams that sell security and application monitoring solutions.
- Experience managing teams that are responsible for the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close.
- Experience of being able to hire, train, and coach a high-performing sales team
- Demonstrable experience of qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Experience at a growth-stage (pre-IPO) organization
- Experience closing 6 figure transactions
- Strong Operational Skills
- Deep Level of Pipeline Generation playbook experience
- Experience with Clari, SFDC Forecasting, Thoughtspot, or similar platforms