Sinch prides itself in providing world-class customer support on every customer interaction! Our primary job is to make our customer’s lives easier by providing efficient, helpful, and world-class support. As an Application Support Administrator, these should come easy to you. You will be working in a fast-paced environment daily that consistently brings new challenges and learning opportunities. Do you have what it takes?
Application Support Administrators should be able to:
- Wow customers on every contact
- Sound personable on all forms of communication (tickets, phones, and chats)
- Explain complex topics in a way that anyone could understand
- Consistently learn new technologies and adapt to our customers needs (programming languages, new operating systems, APIs, etc.)
- A basic understanding of email receipt and delivery (POP, IMAP, and SMTP)
- Basic knowledge of concepts surrounding email composition, specifically MIME standards and formatting
- Knowledge of email deliverability techniques such as IP and domain reputation, SPF/DKIM authentication, and spam filtering
- Ability to execute commands in multiple programming languages
- Working knowledge of REST APIs and how to integrate with a customer solution
- Foundational understanding of Cloud Computing technologies. Familiarity with the various client and server operating system used by customers (Windows, Linux, Mac OSX)
- Proactive sense of urgency with respect to customer service and communication
- Strong organization, communication, learning, problem-solving, documentation, and follow-up skills
- Ability to work with a physically distributed team and work a flexible schedule to cover shifts
- A passion for technology and customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of customer service via phone, chat, and ticket support
- STAY HEALTHY: We offer comprehensive market competitive medical, dental, and vision plans. A variety of supplemental plans are also provided to meet your individual needs including access to telehealth for all participants.
- CARE FOR YOURSELF: Take advantage of our free virtual counseling resources through our global Employee Assistance Program. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- SECURE YOUR FUTURE: Plan for your future with our Roth and Pre-tax 401(k) options including an employer match for all participants.
- TAKE A BREAK: Enjoy a generous paid time off program. We value balance and understand that performance at work requires time to rest at home and/or rejuvenate on vacation.
- PUT FAMILY FIRST: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways; therefore, we offer paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHEREVER: Our flexible remote work offerings allow you to work wherever you’re the most productive and successful. It’s what you do, not where you work, that matters.
- MAKE AN IMPACT: Support betterment in your community and beyond by taking paid time off to support a volunteer program of your choice.
The annual starting salary for this position is between $17.69 – 23.22/hr. Factors which may affect starting pay within this range may include geography/market, skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.