This role is responsible to monitor, identify and track inaccuracies in the operations and registration units with the goal of increasing capacity and accuracy and to provide broker-dealer, systems and job training. Furthermore, this role will support quality and compliance guidelines by providing quality verification support for all processes/units with a high degree of accuracy.
• Review systems, images, and paperwork to accurately quality check items processed
• Continuously review and analyze current processes for opportunities of efficiency and/or cost savings
• Improve consistency by creating and updating checklists
• Identify error trends and training needs of employees
• Design and deliver effective broker-dealer industry training, systems training and some job training
• Perform operations processing functions when necessary
Education and Experience:
• 4 year Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
• 0-2 years experience (Preferred)
• In lieu of the above education requirements, an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• No Certification, License or Registration is required for the job.
• Ability to analyze and research information
• Basic understanding of products, services, systems used in all units within AFS, LLC
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Advanced oral and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Ability to work independently, manage time appropriately, and utilize decision making skills
Compensation offered for this role is $37,000.00-$64,750.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.