As an EMEA Partner Manager, you will be tasked with helping to expand our current program through enrollment and onboarding of new partners. You will also be responsible for growing existing relationships and finding creative ways to enable agency partners. In this role, you will position Platform.sh as a strategic partner that can help fuel their growth by building amazing digital experiences on our platform. You will work both independently and collaboratively to grow the value of the Agency program channel. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
As an Agency Partner Manager you will develop a strategy to establish mutually-beneficial, long-term relationships that position Platform.sh as a trusted partner. While acting as the main point of contact for a portfolio of agencies you will work collaboratively with our Sales, Customer Success, Finance, and Product teams to efficiently fulfill partner needs. The Agency Partner Manager is integral in the continued success of Platform.sh and achieving our rapid growth goals.
- Interact with inbound prospects through conversational channels to engage and qualify them for our Agency Partner Program.
- Wrangle spreadsheets, LinkedIn, and CRM data to figure out strategies to connect with new Agencies.
- Manage a portfolio of partner agencies, conduct QBRs and organize opportunities to go to market together
- Build long lasting, trusted relationships with agency partners
- Train partners on how to qualify new opportunities and educate their clients about Platform.sh
- Find creative ways to encourage partner engagements
- Help agency partners to unlock new perks and opportunities by growing their relationship with Platform.sh
- This job is about working smarter, not just “hitting your dials.”
- Experienced. 3 years experience working with digital and/or marketing agencies, or other relevant ISVs, in any role. Having an existing book of partners you can demonstrate success with is a plus for this role.
- Partner-Centric. Be driven to build strong relationships and be committed to our partners’ success. This extends to the solutions we provide, the experience we offer, and the outcomes we deliver.
- Proactive. Think about a portfolio as a business – we want self-starters who are passionate about building this portfolio of accounts, and who thrive with the freedom and accountability of leading their portion of the business.
- Collaborative. Nothing we do is done in isolation. Success at Platform.sh is determined by being able to work as a team both within Platform.sh and within partner accounts.
- Problem Solver. We are a distributed company so life throws in minor challenges beyond the primary problems this person is meant to tackle. We are looking for someone who can take those in stride and persist despite setbacks.
- Understand best practices for prioritization and time management.