At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs and brands to grow successful e-commerce businesses, and we provide the industry-leading data, powerful tools, and resources they need.
We’re growing and looking to add an Affiliate & Partnerships Manager to our fast-paced and results-driven Growth Marketing team. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Growth Marketing.
Location: We’re a remote-first company looking to hire this person anywhere between the PST – EST timezone.
In the Affiliate & Partnerships Manager role, your responsibilities are:
- Define overall strategy for new and existing affiliate partners based on short and long term objectives
- Develop growth plans, with clear goals, KPIs, budgets, and project future performance to successfully hit monthly targets
- Increase brand marketshare in our affiliate space and increase portfolio of top affiliate and partners
- Communicate performance results and strategy recommendations to affiliate partners & negotiate high value partnerships
- Lead all recruitment, activation, payment, compliance, and communication
- Develop strategy for commission structures and rewards that deliver on ROI
- Attend seller/community events and/or other relevant industry events to develop and maintain relationships with affiliate partners
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align on strategies, and connect potential affiliate/partners to marketing materials or promotional campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers, plus meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Routinely analyze and report on channel performance, budget and profitability, including key partnerships to unlock more opportunities
Who you are:
- This isn’t your first rodeo! You have direct experience in an affiliate and partnerships management role (either in-house, agency or network) where you successfully managed a multi-million dollar affiliate and partnership program.
- Knowledge of and experience working with Affiliate Networks (Partnerstack, ShareASale, Commission Junction, Impact, Rakuten, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a focus on negotiations, and client service.
- Proficient in business tools (i.e. G Suite, PowerBI, Microsoft Excel)
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with a proven track record
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized and can work autonomously
- Deep knowledge of Amazon FBA
- Familiarity with E-commerce & Amazon influencers
- Experience using PartnerStack