Dropified is looking for a skilled negotiator and natural people person to join our team of performance marketing professionals.
The team at Dropified has built a one of a kind platform for both eCommerce and brick and mortar business owners to launch their own private label products on demand, all without having to buy upfront inventory. The platform is ready to go, and it will be your job to help drive sales through our partner channel.
Your Main Job Functions
- Seek out new affiliate partners to drive new sales. This includes connecting with bloggers, influencers, email list owners, course creators, and other media companies.
- Work with affiliates and the marketing team to get publishers new creatives, landing pages, and content as needed.
- Motivating current affiliates to drive more sales and promote new campaigns.
- Responsible for tending to the daily needs of affiliate accounts, on-boarding new affiliates, troubleshooting issues, and identifying new high-value opportunities.
- Ensures records are up-to-date and data is accurate and ready to use.
- Builds our educational resources to educate affiliates on promotion tactics.
Who We’re Looking For
- A skilled written and verbal communicator who is clear and personable
- A strong negotiator
- A critical thinker with strong decision-making skills
- The ability to dive deep into data analyses and translate findings into big picture action items
- Savvy with CRMs and client support tools
- Naturally able to develop and nurture long-lasting partner relationships
- Able to meet deadlines and unexpected situations and/or requests
- Knowledgeable in lead generation or digital marketing (preferred)
- A hunger for earning an uncapped income.
- Attention to detail (to show this, please include your favorite movie and why in your cover letter)
The affiliate manager role will have the ability to earn an unlimited amount of income. Compensation will be 100% commission based with lots of room for growth. You must have a desire to earn more than $150,000+ a year.