Affiliate Marketing Manager
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Your Impact on our Mission:
We’re building a world-class Growth Marketing team at Zocdoc. In this role, you will fully own the patient affiliate program and scale it to a multi-million dollar program.
The Affiliate Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining, leading, growing, and executing our affiliate program which includes management of existing partnerships, recruiting new partners, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting KPIs, working cross-functionally across different teams, and setting the strategic direction for the program. The ideal candidate has a track record of scaling and managing programs end to end which includes tracking, measurement, attribution, optimization, and automation. This role will be reporting into the Senior Manager of Acquisition.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Eager to own and grow an affiliate program into a multimillion dollar channel
- Can make good and timely decisions relying on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment
- Enjoy using data and analytics to solve business problems and find opportunities
- Resilient and adaptable, not afraid of hard work or failure
Your day to day is…
- Grow the affiliate marketing channel into a multimillion dollar program, meeting or beating targets set
- Recruit, onboard, and maintain affiliate partnerships
- Build out necessary measurement, forecasting, tracking process and infrastructure
- Collaborate with stakeholders like marketing analytics, product, and engineering to expand and optimize program potential
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 4 year bachelor degree required preferably in a business or analytical focus
- 4+ years of demonstrated and progressive success in an affiliate marketing role from partner recruitment to significantly scaling up sales through affiliates. Affiliate marketing experience is a must
- Account management experience is a must
- Strong familiarity with affiliate marketing platforms like Partnerstack, Impact, Partnerize, CJ, Rakuten, etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects, multitask, and manage time efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement