BPM’s Advisory practice group is looking for an Advisory Operations Director. This person plays a pivotal role in supporting the Head of Advisory Practice Group and their leadership team in executing complex strategic initiatives, fostering collaboration, and ensuring the efficient operation of the Advisory department. The Operations Director works closely with the Advisory Partners to align the Advisory operational strategies, goals and objectives with each department. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, well spoken individual who can provide confidential executive support while facilitating the successful implementation of key projects and strategies.
- Server as a trusted, and confidential though partner to the Head of Advisory, offering insights and support for complex problems, and current and future initiatives.
- Develop a deep understanding of Advisory strategies and priorities, to ensure alignment with departmental goals.
- Demonstrate facilitation and project management skills to effectively align key stakeholders and ensure execution of project deliverables.
- Assist in the development and execution of new business initiatives, business combinations or other strategic projects.
- Act as an ambassador for the Head of Advisory and leadership team, facilitating communication with other executive team members as necessary. Anticipate the needs of the Advisory leadership team and provide support and guidance to ensure departmental efficiency.
- Coordinate and manage Advisory organizational programs, including (but not limited to):
- Leading departmental and cross-departmental initiatives.
- Providing support in c connection with key metrics, status reports, special projects for departments.
- Developing and implementing prog.
- Engage in cross-functional collaboration with leaders to formulate and execute strategic and operational plans, encompassing long-term goals, strategies for market expansion, and client engagement. Additionally, successfully facilitate the delivery of these plans and implementation of launches.
- Develop and execute tactical strategies to ensure business projects, milestones, and policies are completed in a highly effective and timely manner. This includes department-wide initiatives, organizational reviews and redesign as required and planning and reporting optimization.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for streamlining and improving operations and lead efforts to implement change.
- Provide ongoing tracking and management of issues and risks related to Advisory initiatives and strategies, delivering meaningful metrics and summary reports.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Partners, CST leadership and stall at all levels. Work to eliminate barriers that hinder inter-and intra-departmental communications.
- Assist the Advisory Practice Group Leader (PGL) in their day-to-day responsibilities, including ensuring consistency and alignment of internal documents/presentations, and representing the Advisory PGL at meetings and across the organization as needed.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a consultant/advisory capacity.
- Strong project management skills with a track record of successfully leading and implementing complex initiatives.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and influence cross-functional teams.
- High level of discretion and ability to handle confidential information.
$130 – $165 a year