The Advanced Support Consultant (ASC) is responsible for providing superior reactive and proactive support for customers who are considered Apricot Essentials and/or Core Clients, as well as clients who have purchased ETO/Penelope Silver or Gold Packages. The ASC will be responsible for adhering to a clearly defined statement of work, which may vary depending on the customer’s needs.
Internally the ASC works cross functionally with other SSG teams, including Support, Product, Professional Services, Development, Special Projects, Sales and Account Management, Partnerships & Alliances, Marketing, and the Executive Team.
What You’ll Do
- Become an expert in each customers’ use of ETO, Apricot, and/or Penelope software, including any customizations and add-ons.
- Meet regularly with customers via phone (weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly depending on what is defined in the statement of work) to review open cases and issues.
- Respond to customer calls and emails in an extremely timely manner (meeting established levels of service including initial response time, time to close, etc., as defined in the customer’s statement of work).
- Diagnose and escalate issues as needed to ensure proper and timely resolution.
- Document all client interactions and time spent in our tracking system as required—the ASC will be held accountable for a utilization target
- Provide ad-hoc coaching and training on ETO/Apricot best practices, as well as access to product documentation and formal training.
- Interface with the Account Manager and Client Success Manager to provide a high level of customer service without unnecessary overlap
Bonterra is the preeminent provider of Non-Profit Performance Management Software. Thousands of non-profits throughout the US and Canada are using our product, Apricot Software, so that they can generate reports to secure funding and of equal importance, make informed decisions in an effort to maximize program effectiveness. The Customer Support department is seeking an intelligent, energetic, creative, and motivated Customer Support Specialist.
- 2+ years of professional experience in relevant industry such as technical support or customer success
- Proficient in SAP Business Objects Reporting
- SQL knowledge and experience
- Outstanding communication and analytical skills
- Problem solving skills with technical agility and creativity
- Interest in technology and a desire to solve problems independently
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Passion for human services and an infectious smile
- Experience with ETO and/or Apricot software
- Technical background/experience such as system administration, implementation, technical specifications for developers, or consulting; report writing; business acumen; applied statistics; evaluation experience
- Non-Profit organizational experience or background
The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and in addition to benefits this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses/incentives, and equity.
US base salary range: $37,000- $66,700.