A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with leaders (at and outside Clearbit) is important, as is the ability to be flexible and change direction seamlessly and handle multiple tasks at once. The ideal candidate will use their exceptional communication skills and multitasking abilities to optimize executives’ time and create value for the organization.
You will love this role if you enjoy managing multiple priorities, problem solving and organizing logistics. You will thrive in this role if you have a strong sense of urgency, operate autonomously, and gain a deep sense of satisfaction from a well-organized calendar and flawless execution of key meetings (e.g., leadership & Board meetings) and events (offsites).
- Provide high level executive support to the C-Suite, including calendaring, travel and expense management
- Coordinate and organize key meetings (e.g., leadership meetings), company-wide meetings (e.g., All Hands) and events (e.g., leadership offsites)
- Partner with Chief of Staff on special projects
- Experience supporting C-level executive functions, for multiple executives at the same time
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Experience working at a start-up or rapidly-growing company
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity and discretion in your everyday work
- Agile and flexible in response to changing priorities and needs with the ability to pivot quickly
- Growth mindset and ease in an unstructured environment and, at times, with minimal direction
- High EQ and adaptable to different management and working styles
- Problem solver who can take effective action without having to know the total picture
- Good judgment / able to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Anticipates needs and knows when to operate independently
- Knowing the importance of time management while operating with a business perspective and a sense of urgency
- Care (Give a shit) Empathize with customers. Take the time to understand their frustrations, needs, and desires.
- Craft (Master it) Own your craft. Never stop learning and improving.
- Team (Work together) Teamwork makes the dream work. Fill gaps. There’s no such thing as “it’s not my job.”
- Truth (Say it) Be upfront and candid. Say it like it is. Hold yourself and others accountable.
- Initiative (Be resourceful) Don’t wait for permission. Figure it out — or figure out who can.
- Fun (Have it) Don’t take yourself too seriously — life is short.