Homebound’s mission is to create a better way to build homes, leveraging technology to make homebuilding simpler and more transparent. We’re delivering on that promise in places that have been impacted by natural disasters, and now we’re expanding to help families across the country build the perfect home.
With a better labor model, a more efficient building process, and a delightful homeowner experience, Homebound is transforming the homebuilding market. The Homebound team includes software engineers, product managers, designers, marketers, people operations and legal experts, interior designers and the best construction experts in the world — all of whom have come together to improve homebuilding as a whole.
We are already helping hundreds of homeowners across California, Texas, and The Bahamas, and we are poised to help hundreds more. Join us.
As Graphic Designer on Homebound’s Architecture & Design team, you will be responsible for the production of customer-facing and internal collateral to communicate our architecture and design offerings. This includes working with our vendors to develop industry-leading architectural and interior visualizations. You will work closely with our A&D leaders as well as the Sales and Marketing teams to create branded templates and content such as mood boards, design packages, and architectural specifications documents.
You will play a central role in communicating the Homebound brand through our externally-facing materials — ensuring that our design aesthetic and commitment to delivering a transparent, customer-centric homebuilding experience is clear.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with Marketing and A&D leadership to develop compelling visual and written content to communicate A&D product offerings in the voice of Homebound.
- Create branded templates and visual presentations to present our architecture and design packages to homebuyers.
- Manage production of and project timelines for Homebound’s A&D visual assets, both self-generated and those created by outside vendors.
- Define the aesthetic and standards for – and rigorously quality control – our interior renderings, including providing guidance on furniture layout, staging, and scaling.
- Clearly and effectively communicate with stakeholders to gather and implement feedback and share project updates.
What You’ll Bring
- 4+ years experience as a graphic designer or brand designer. Preferred if experience in an architecture or design context.
- A keen eye for design and exceptional visual skills.
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders to define requirements for asset creation.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at a time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled at expectation-setting and project management. An entrepreneurial, self-starter mindset. Comfort with ambiguity and ability to define objectives and priorities with minimal direction.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Google Slides.
- Strong interest and/or background in residential design.
- Bonus if experience with Revit or AutoCAD.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Homebound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Homebound considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.