Our Accounting Team is growing, and we are looking for a motivated and driven Accounts Receivable Specialist! This individual will be a key contributor to our order-to-cash process, managing customer and internal stakeholder inquiries as well as our cash collection efforts.
What You’ll Do
- Own and manage our accounts receivable inbox, responding to internal and external customer inquiries
- Apply customer payments timely and accurately, ensuring all relevant systems are updated
- Oversee and execute our cash collection efforts, ensuring timely receipt of outstanding customer balances
- Timely answer customers/internal stakeholder questions regarding invoicing and open balances
- Provide weekly reporting updates to Controller and Senior Revenue Manager customer balance status
- Continuously recommend and help implement improvements to our existing processes
- Support our Finance team with projects, as needed
Who You Are
- 3+ years of account receivable (A/R) and collections experience
- Self-motivated with ability to manage own workload independently and efficiently
- Proficient with Excel and comfortable using technology to automate processes
- Capable of managing a variety of tasks and effectively assessing priority and urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related
- Prior experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced SaaS environment
- Prior experience working with a variety of accounting tools and technologies
Your First 90 Days
In your First 30 Days:
- Learn and build a comfort-level navigating our internal systems and the software used for our order-to-cash processes
- Gain an understanding of our billing streams and collections processes
- Learn our cash receipt process
- Work with our Accounts Receivable team to understand common customer and internal stakeholder questions and how we resolve them
In your First 60 Days:
- Own applying customer cash receipts and begin resolving questions through independent research
- Own the management of our accounts receivable inbox; collaborate with team members as needed to ensure proper resolution
- Ensure timely first-level of collection notes and calls
In your First 90 Days:
- Drive our collection process, ensuring customers are communicated with in a timely manner with respect to past due balances, identifying and following up on accounts that need internal escalation
- Provide weekly reporting to Controller and Senior Revenue Manager on the status of collections and customer accounts
- We are a Team. Employees, customers, and partners working together.
- We are Customer-Focused. Customers are the heart of everything we do.
- We are Driven. Seeking exceptional outcomes.
- We Own our Success. Every employee has a stake in our company.
- We do the right thing and have fun in the process.
The salary range for this opportunity is $70,000 – 80,000 per year.