We are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team and manage various accounts payable and accounting related tasks. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing global company and to grow and develop professionally. You will have a lot of internal and external contacts, and . You will join a group of colleagues who will team up with you and share their knowledge of the job and the company.
- Process vendor invoices and vendor documentation in the Accounts payable system
- Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Codes invoices to the correct general ledger accounts, cost centers, approval flow
- Communicates with internal contacts to ensure timely approvals
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing vendors
- Handles employee expense reports and credit cards transactions review
- Reconciles AP ledger to general ledger
- Assist in annual 1099 filings
- Assists with month end closings, manages accruals
- Education in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Previous experience in Accounts payable is required
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting ERPs
- MS Excel/Office skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving, organizational skills and ability to adapt, multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Maturity to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- STAY HEALTHY: We offer comprehensive market competitive medical, dental, and vision plans. A variety of supplemental plans are also provided to meet your individual needs including access to telehealth for all participants.
- CARE FOR YOURSELF: Take advantage of our free virtual counseling resources through our global Employee Assistance Program. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- SECURE YOUR FUTURE: Plan for your future with our Roth and Pre-tax 401(k) options including an employer match for all participants.
- TAKE A BREAK: Enjoy a generous paid time off program. We value balance and understand that performance at work requires time to rest at home and/or rejuvenate on vacation.
- PUT FAMILY FIRST: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways; therefore, we offer paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHEREVER: Our flexible remote work offerings allow you to work wherever you’re the most productive and successful. It’s what you do, not where you work, that matters.
- MAKE AN IMPACT: Support betterment in your community and beyond by taking paid time off to support a volunteer program of your choice.
The annual starting pay for this position is between $17.69 – $23.22/hr. Factors which may affect starting pay within this range may include geography/market, skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.