Customer Success team at FloQast where you’ll be in the company of your former Audit and Public/Private Accounting friends, but without any of the late work nights, long hours or professional attire.
An Accounting Success Manager at FloQast helps to maintain high levels of satisfaction and engagement among our customers to ensure their long-term success with the application. Having previous experience as an Accounting Professional helps to build instant rapport with our customer base by utilizing the skills you have learned to ensure optimal success on our software.
If you pride yourself on being able to build relationships with anyone, and want to be a part of a fast-growing tech company, please apply.
FloQast is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and we are open to US Based Remote candidates.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What You’ll Do:
- Provide outstanding customer service through product assistance, trainings, and consultative solutions to our customer’s close management and accounting operational goals for your Book of Business.
- Own the overall post-launch relationship with a diverse portfolio of FloQast customers (from SMB to enterprise), including identifying expansion opportunities.
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with your customers, ensuring all activities are closely aligned with your customer’s business and departmental goals, strategy, and needs.
- Be an advocate and liaison between customers and internal cross-functional teams to influence positive, mutual change for our customers and us (including the Implementation, Product Development, and Sales Departments).
- Conduct quarterly or monthly business reviews to assess customer requirements and level of adoption.
- Strategize with Account Managers to accurately forecast renewals and mitigate churn risks in order to secure the customer renewals and maintain a near zero churn rate.
- Work in partnership with Account Managers, identifying and developing upsell and expansion opportunities with your existing customers.
- Manage customer trainings and education to increase adoption of new products and features.
- Forecast and track key account metrics and use key performance indicators (KPIs) to guide your decision making and success planning.
- Assist with high severity customer requests or delegate escalations as needed.
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes: Drive increased engagement for new and existing customers; increase renewal rates and keep our churn rate near zero; expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and upsell; influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores; drive new business growth by fostering active advocacy of our products and build champions willing to be a reference and refer new customers.
- Any other projects as assigned to help the Company meet its goals.
What You’ll Bring:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or relevant fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years industry accounting experience, with consistent involvement across a variety of functional areas in the month-end close process.
- Ability to interact with customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects; meeting deadlines and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent professional presentation skills–a story-teller who knows how to add credibility through use of data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think analytically and apply problem solving skills to scenarios throughout the course of the work day.
- Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience using SalesForce, Gainsight, Slack and G-Suite.
- CPA and/or public accounting experience.
- Prior user experience of either FloQast and/or other month end close softwareExperience at a SAAS company.
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, setting customer expectations, and negotiating successful resolutions.
- Proven experience working directly with customers, ensuring customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
The base pay range for this position is $70,000 – $100,000.