Logixboard is looking for an Account Manager to help take our company’s growth to the next level as the leading digital SaaS platform in the freight forwarding space. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for retaining and expanding revenue with our existing customer base through renewal and upsell motions. You will also play an integral part in defining and building our account management team for our fast-growing start-up.
- Manage contract renewal, upsell and expansion motions with existing customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Analyze customer data to build renewal proposals, maintain customer retention, identify risk, and increase contract value.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Management to align on customer strategy, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Marketing to increase product knowledge and improve messaging for renewal and upsell motions.
- Maintain an up to date pipeline in Salesforce for renewal, upsell and expansion motions.
- Execute a full sales cycle motion from prospecting to closing a deal with your existing book of business.
- Host and/or participate in meetings with clients on a regular basis for product demonstrations, renewals, and business reviews.
We are looking for:
- 5 or more years of Account Management or Sales experience in a Freight forwarder or Logistics Service Provider (LSP). SaaS environment preferred.
- Experience selling and managing customer relationships remotely.
- Experience working with SMB, MM and MM+ organizations.
- Ability to communicate with and manage revenue discussions at VP or Director client levels.
- Ability to facilitate web-based demos with companies in different countries.
- Experience in leveraging data to benefit the customer and our organization.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly coachable – The ability to listen to constructive feedback and adjust accordingly.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with CRM tools such as Salesforce.
This role has a salary of A$117,000 and a variable target of A$65,000 for an OTE (On-Target Earnings) of A$175,000, plus equity. Please note, our salary is based on current market data we have. Should you feel strongly that we are not in line, we highly recommend you to reach out and let us know.