As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Fanatics Collectibles is searching for an Account Manager to help grow and develop our Hobby Shops business, a key pillar of our go to market model. The Account Manager will report to the Director of Hobby Sales and will simultaneously own and/or engage with several high-impact initiatives. We are on the forefront of revolutionizing our B2B buying experience, this role can expect to 1) own the stewardship of existing and new hobby accounts, 2) be on the forefront of ‘Direct’ product sales strategy, and 3) be intimately involved in product operations to ensure accuracy, on-time fulfillment, and a positive consumer and shop experience. The ideal candidate is an excellent problem solver and communicator that should be able to easily move between strategic selling and operational execution. Experience leveraging sales data and marketplace trends to develop selling narratives and programs will position this candidate to thrive in the role and grow our industry.
Candidates with a passion for sports, culture, & entertainment will likely find themselves a strong cultural fit. We are open to remote candidates for this role, though some travel will be required.
- Maintain and grow existing relationships with accounts to further generate sales, optimize customer experience, and track business results
- Manage multiple logistics tools (ordering, product release calendars, product sell sheets, account lists) to ensure accurate and timely execution of key programs
- Support larger strategic initiatives to drive increased Hobby Direct sales by owning new account reviews, onboarding, and continuing to drive fulfillment activities
- Build expertise in Fanatics Collectibles hobby products and be up to date on market trends and competitive dynamics impacting the industry
- Collate & summarize business reports and create presentations to effectively communicate with a variety of audiences (peers, senior leaders and/or accounts) on high priority initiatives and programs
- Collaborate with other business managers to scope projects, creatively solve problems, set attainable goals, and track / measure KPIs
- 5-7+ years of work experience, with 4-5+ years of experience in related sales operations positions, account management, and/or project coordination roles
- Consumer packaged goods and/or retail management experience preferred
- Knowledge of trading card environment, including direct sales and distributor environment is a significant advantage
- Strong organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to prioritize, and remain flexible in high pressure dynamic situations
- Must be detail oriented, highly organized, and maintain both a sense of urgency & good attitude in day-to-day operations and workflows
- Sense of urgency, good attitude and work ethic, quick learner
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written/oral) with proven ability to succeed in a team environment and work collaboratively with all internal stakeholders
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint essential; Access and Oracle ERP experience desirable
$80,000 – $100,000 a year