WELL’s Customer Success team is looking for an Account Manager to join our growing organization. You will drive customer’s use of the WELL platform and ensure satisfaction for mid-market customers.
You will be responsible for managing an assigned book of business to deliver on all client facing needs. This includes owning all customer related operations calls, inquiries, and delivering on operational build items for in-flight projects. Additionally, you will also be responsible for driving strong outcomes and attaining retention for all customers in your assigned book of business. As the liaison between WELL and our customers, you are an expert communicator and strong customer advocate.
This position is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to be at the forefront of healthcare technology and are passionate about customer satisfaction.
- Prepare for and lead ongoing customer operations calls.
- Ensure that all customer requests are directed to the appropriate channels and followed up on through resolution.
- Partner with WELL Support and manage enablement requests.
- Partner with Sales Operations for customer growth and renewals.
- Plan and host customer Office Hours training webinars.
- Develop a deep understanding of WELL’s functionality. Fully understand all product features/functions/values.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with your book of business.
- 2+ years of experience in SAAS support, account management, operations or equivalent
- 1 year of experience with customer relationship management
- Self-motivated, driven individual who takes full ownership of solving problems
- Some experience in a Mid-Market / entrepreneurial / startup environment
- Skilled at handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- A mindset of inclusion and inspiration
- Located in a CST or EST time zone
- BA or BS from an accredited 4 year university
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and interest
- Healthcare experience
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA with a second office opening soon in Boston, MA. This role is remote friendly, with the ideal candidate being located in the CST/EST timezone.
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).