DroneDeploy is the leading enterprise-grade drone data platform for managing complex job sites. Trusted by brands globally, we have over 5,000 customers across 200 countries. Our software automates everything from flight to insight, making the power of drone data accessible and productive for everyone. We’re transforming data collection across a variety of industries, including energy, construction, and agriculture, enabling teams to survey large areas and make informed decisions quickly, safely, and accurately. Recognized as a Best Place to Work nationally and locally, we have a winning culture where our employees span across the globe and are empowered to think big to meet our customer’s current and future needs.
We are seeking an Enterprise Field Sales Executive to successfully grow our revenue with F5000 companies. You must have a history of exceeding sales quotas, continuously and substantially. This role requires you to be comfortable and confident in building a pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting to drive net new logo acquisition and expansion business. This position is responsible for navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers, including the C-Suite. Our ideal candidates have experience selling into Energy (sub verticals: Utilities, Renewables and Oil & Gas) and Emerging (sub verticals: Education, Govt / Emergency Response, Property Management/Roofing).
While this posting lists Houston, TX, we are open to hiring within any state in the U.S.
- Develop a business plan to identify, engage and create opportunities with target accounts
- Effectively partner with an SDR to source, qualify and engage leads with appropriate resources
- Manage the entire sales process from open to close by driving strategy, content and resources
- Conduct high level conversations with C- Level and VP Level executives
- Develop and maintain business within existing accounts while driving the upsell and expansion strategy
- Utilize CRM solution to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities / challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Keep current with product, messaging, competition and industry
- 5+ years of Enterprise SaaS sales experience
- Experience selling into Energy (sub verticals: Utilities, Renewables and Oil & Gas) and Emerging (sub verticals: Education, Govt / Emergency Response, Property Management/Roofing)
- Ability to create new and leverage established relationships within the “C” suite
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent team player
- Self-motivated, driven and results oriented
- Thrive in a competitive, ever-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Record of meeting (and exceeding) sales quotas
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, and closing skills
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
Life at DroneDeploy
We believe in a global work environment that empowers everyone to explore, grow, and make a meaningful impact. We’re recognized as the # 1 Best Place to Work in the SF Bay Area (SF Business Times), made the Top 200 list of America’s Best Startups (Forbes) and we work hard to maintain recognition status. Our team is creative, motivated, and committed to providing our customers the best drone software in the industry. We take feedback seriously, act with integrity, and constantly strive for improving our processes, benefits, products, and invest in our people.
Employee Programs & Benefits include:
Flexible work schedules
100% paid healthcare coverage for employees
$1,000 development reimbursement
$600 well-being reimbursement
Monthly remote-utility stipend
Flexible paid time off
Parental paid leave
Weekly virtual fitness classes
Employee referral bonus
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.
All DroneDeploy employees are responsible for assisting in protecting the company and customer data by following information security policies and procedures.