The Account Executive will focus on building net new business for Transfr, in areas such as education (Higher Education and K-12), local government (workforce development, chambers of commerce, councils, etc.), private industry and non-profits. The position requires a solid understanding of sales processes, education/government sectors, stakeholder decision making, consultative selling, problem solving and developing compelling value propositions.
Our ideal candidate is skilled in consultative, technology sales specifically for EdTech solutions with a successful track record of quota attainment. Above all, they must possess a strong desire to serve as a true workforce development advocate and be passionate about helping others on their career path.
** This position will work on deals which are typically complex, consultative, and require a tailored strategy and solution to meet the needs of the customer. It is full-time, full-remote and requires someone residing in their assigned territory willing to travel domestically up to 40%.
TRANSFR Overview video: https://vimeo.com/530517393/d6213fad78
- This is a business development/hunting role where you will be expected to find creative ways to share TRANSFR’s vision with organizations in your territory/geographic region.
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop opportunities in new key accounts.
- Create compelling proposals based on value propositions that align with customer needs.
- Work with customers over time to identify and develop additional upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Produce analysis comparing job market needs to misalignment with existing training infrastructure.
- Ability to display a high sense of emotional intelligence when negotiating high stakes opportunities with senior executives and Government leaders.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop and execute campaigns and provide feedback to maximize their impact.
- Engage in the contracting process post signature including support to contract integration, change management, governance activities, up-sales and renegotiations.
- Treat inbound inquiries with extreme importance and a long-range mindset.
- Develop deal timelines and ensure that we meet deal milestones and deadlines, regularly updating activity in our CRM system.
- Consultative and relationship building individuals who are willing to take the time to understand our customers’ pain points, articulate value, and identify early adopters.
- Collect insights from users and potential users for our product development process.
- Own opportunities from start-to-finish, as our team is small and growing.
- 3+ years of experience carrying a personal sales quota.
- Proven experience in exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Experience in B2B SaaS, preferably Enterprise Accounts. Education and Government experience are a plus.
- Proven track record of long-term customer retention.
- Consultative sales experience and managing complex sales cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with CRM tools such as HubSpot and Salesforce
- Experience with Google Docs tools and software.
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality experience are a plus.
What we offer
The base salary range for this position is expected to be between $90,000 and $110,000, with the actual base salary amount dependent on a number of factors, including but not limited to a candidate’s credentials, relevant experience, and primary job location. In addition to salary this role may be eligible for variable compensation and additional company benefits such as stock options, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time, and medical/dental/vision insurance.