PagerDuty is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive lo join our diverse, customer-focused sales team! As Enterprise Account Executive, you will report to a Enterprise Sales Leader and as part of a dynamic team, you’ll collaborate closely with your Business Development Representative. We are seeking a dynamic sales champion who not only embraces technology but also knows how to have a blast while doing it! We’re on the lookout for someone who possesses a consultative sales approach, a proven knack for driving sales growth, and the ability to be a credible advisor for a tech-savvy audience. This position is with a regionally based sales team, and we are looking for a sales representative in either the Midwest or Northeast regions of the United States
In this role, you will exhibit all the characteristics associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically leading and managing a pipeline of both expansion and new business opportunities and delivering results against sales targets.
As a customer-centric organization, PagerDuty places immense value on delivering exceptional sales experiences. Your mission will be to go above and beyond, ensuring our customers receive nothing short of the finest sales journey imaginable.
This isn’t just any job—it’s an opportunity to showcase your sales prowess, leverage your tech-savviness, and inject your vibrant personality into every interaction. Join PagerDuty and be a part of a thrilling sales adventure where you’ll thrive, have fun, and make a significant impact!
- Develop and execute detailed account plans/strategies to grow footprint within existing customer base
- Identify pain points in a customer’s environment and develop a business-oriented point of view that compels them to move toward a solution
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, and developing existing client relationships
- Prioritize opportunities and coordinate internal teams to provide the best customer experience and ensure 100% satisfaction
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quota while fostering strong ecosystem partner relationships to expand market coverage, awareness, and penetration within the territory
- 5+ years of experience leading a consultative sales approach (3+ years in enterprise account executive role) in a multi-product, complex software environment
- Ability to qualify, execute, and close business opportunities under minimum guidance
- Demonstrated track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience leading large and complex sales cycles within Fortune 500 enterprises
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Permanent, unrestricted work authorization in the United States
- Ability to connect with customers, assess and understand their needs, and foster trusted relationships at all levels
- Strong technical acumen, knowledge of engineering culture
- BS/BA Degree or higher or equivalent relevant work experience
The base salary range for this position is 116,000 – 160,000 USD. This role may also be eligible for bonus, commission, equity, and/or benefits.