As an Account Executive, Enterprise you will own the complete sales process from start to finish. You’ll work closely with Marketing, Partner Managers, Sales Leadership, Sales Engineers, Account Management, Legal and Finance to take a large sized business prospect to an active Dialpad client. In addition, you’ll help businesses solve complex communications problems felt by everyone around the world.
This remote position reports to an Area Vice President.
What you’ll do
- Build strategic outbounding campaigns and sequencing to source your own opportunities including calling, emailing and texting leads to set up introductory meetings
- Prospect into target accounts and identify stakeholders and champions
- Convert leads to opportunities and create the necessary pipeline required to achieve your quarterly/annual sales quota
- Own the end to end sales process including:
- Leading Discovery sessions with leads and prospects
- Work with Sales Engineering to prepare for and deliver product demonstrations
- Lead technical sessions to validate product viability, adherence to customer InfoSec requirements and overall product fit for the prospective customer
- Create and maintain account plans required to identify areas for opportunity across strategic global customers
- Manage the contracting process from beginning thru full contract execution and interface with Dialpad and customer finance, legal and procurement personnel
- Have weekly 1:1’s with your Manager comprised of coaching, key deal reviews, forecasts, and career roadmap
- Maintain a qualified 3x pipeline and meet quarterly/annual sales quotas
Skills you’ll bring
- 5+ years of sales experience in an ever-changing environment
- Transferable experience in the telecommunications / contact center / unified communications industries
- Experience in managing & closing strategic deal cycles that include multiple business units and stakeholders
- Preferred expertise in SaaS Sales (including UCaaS and/or CCaaS)
Dialpad Benefits and Perks
Equity, balance, and belonging
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
Compensation and equity
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
Benefits, time-off, and wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer flexible time off and great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. Along with that, employees also receive a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone bill, home internet bill, home office equipment, gym membership costs, a variety of wellness events, and more!