The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Run the full sales cycle.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Understand the product inside out.
- Use HubSpot CRM to maintain and manage information.
- Cooperate with our customer support teams and sales engineers to educate customers and help them make informed buying decisions.
- Write accurate quotes and proposals.
- Create sales reports on a regular basis.
- 1-2 years of experience as an Account Executive in software sales.
- Native-level fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Experience working with HubSpot.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- The ability to follow a structured workflow is crucial.
- Savvy with internet technologies and platforms. Ability to master the use of new platforms and online tools quickly.
- Previous experience in the hosting industry.
- An enthusiastic team player who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- This is a fully remote role. The Account Executive can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access.
- Our positions offer a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.