Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyber protection for everyone, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for…
Malwarebytes is seeking an Account Based Marketing Manager to join our Demand Generation team. This role will be responsible for the management of the strategy, tools and processes that power Malwarebytes 1-to-many ABM engine. The person in this role must have experience building high velocity marketing campaigns through martech tools, like DemandBase and Drift and be able to take a data-driven approach to building programs with these tools that enable our sales and marketing teams to take intent-based actions.
Additional responsibilities include weekly reporting on key metrics for the marketing and executive leadership teams, management of budget associated with program spend, maintaining relationships with external parties/agencies and working with our internal cross-functional teams to deliver results. This role will also own additional Demand Gen strategies, like our webinar program.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and optimize the processes, tools, and strategies that support ABM go-to-market approach, specifically in Demandbase and Drift
- Create, document, and own the 1-to-many ABM strategy for both marketing and sales leveraging Demandbase insights.
- From a marketing campaigns perspective, this includes leveraging ABM insights to target the right accounts based on intent signals and engagement minutes.
- For sales, this means identifying the best practices and daily operations a sales rep should leverage to glean action-oriented insights.
- Own communications between the marketing organization and sales team to enable adoption of ABM tactics, as well as documentation, training, and effective user of ABM tools and intent data. This could include the creation and documentation of sales enablement training and dashboards, or reports to support the use of these tools and data.
- Set-up reporting on ABM efforts and build dashboards to track opportunity creation and outcomes.
- Own Chat bot stategy and conversion points on website. Design playbooks for specific campaigns and webpages (i.e. pricing page, product page, etc)
- Enable sales on Chat bot conversation scripts. Monitor and report daily on Chat bot conversations to identify top performing playbooks leading to conversions.
- Support in developing, executing, promoting, and producing webinars that drive registrants, attendees, and on-demand consumption
- Ensure the timely delivery of webinar content and presentations alongside content team and product marketing team
- Schedule and develop email strategy for webinar invitations and follow-ups, as well as creative tactics to leverage on-demand webinar for top-of-funnel marketing.
- Work with social media, web, digital demand generation, field marketing and marketing ops teams to promote webinars across multiple channels
- Execute and report on webinars performance results, including live- and on-demand results
- Align webinar and cybersecurity insights topics and content to core global programs and audiences
- Select targets, determine the tactic mix, design offers and calls to action, set individual program goals, and measurement criteria
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report performance of campaigns and develop smart segmentation plans and A/B tests to enhance response and conversion rates
- Work with marketing operations and analytics teams to correctly populate and maintain performance dashboards and perform ad-hoc analyses
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B digital marketing campaign management
- Experience creating high velocity campaigns that drive demand for IT decision makers in the SMB segment.
- Must have experience with Demandbase and Drift. Experience with Marketo, Sendoso, and Go-To-Webinar a plus.
- Experience working with sales development and relevant tools like SalesForce, Power BI, and Salesloft.
- Deep knowledge of account-based marketing for 1-to-many audiences.
- Direct experience creating and executing Webinars.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills across different departments and at all levels of the company
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products (Excel, Word, Outlook, OneDrive, Teams, etc.) and data base applications.
- Experience driving demand for IT decision makers in the SMB segment.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Self-starter with the excitement to test and try new tactics
Benefits and Perks
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs