Are you an experienced Vice President of Marketing looking for a fresh challenge and an opportunity to further advance your career?
If you are a strategic thinker with sharp analytical and problem-solving skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect role for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic VP of Marketing who will not only be hands-on with the team but also provide strategic leadership and take responsibility for the overall marketing results in the company.
This is a unique opportunity to leave your mark as you devise and drive both the marketing strategy and execution to ensure the continued growth of Morressier’s sales.
- Devise and implement an impactful marketing strategy that supports our business goals and translate those concepts into actionable targets
- Define and clearly articulate our core product value proposition and our respective commercial offerings
- Set priorities and collaborate with other teams, in particular Product, to ensure business assets are delivered on time
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns that support business objectives and drive customer leads
- Identify the most effective marketing channels by rapidly testing different channels with nimble, iterative campaigns (growth hacking)
- Work closely with the sales team to align sales and marketing strategies
- Provide reporting and actively monitor and analyze the marketing contribution to the sales pipeline in terms of qualified leads generated, ROI and customer acquisition cost by channel
- Own the marketing budget and drive future budgeting processes for all marketing activities in close collaboration with the finance team
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team