About the Company
Divvy Homes is a tech-enabled real estate platform that facilitates rent-to-own home purchases. Its platform selects any home on the market and buys it for the renter who in turn makes down payments and gets a jump start on owning a house, enabling customers to close the housing affordability gap.
The company was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% remote first culture, with an onsite option at our San Francisco or Denver offices
- Prioritizes health & wellness with flexible PTO, monthly mental health day, generous leave policies and company-sponsored Modern Health coaching and therapy sessions
- Competitive salary + equity
- 90% paid medical benefits for you and your dependents (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k match & access to a financial planner
- $1,000 professional development stipend
- One-time $350 remote workspace allowance
- $250 monthly co-working space stipend
- 16 weeks paid parental leave & flexible return to work
- Recognized as Time 100’s most influential companies of 2022 & a Great Place to Work
Divvy Homes is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are woman-led and have focused on diversity, equity and inclusion from the moment Divvy was founded. Divvy has 8 Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to celebrate not only our cultural uniqueness, but also to create a sense of belonging. We care deeply about hiring a workforce that is diverse not only in gender and ethnicity, but in experience, thought, and geography. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out and learn more about our roles at Divvy.