About the Company
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives…except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
Why You Should Live Life in the Dashlane
At Dashlane you will:
- Have a lot of autonomy and be at the forefront of building a cutting edge platform that helps millions of people every day
- Push Code to production on your first day and not deal with big company bureaucracy
- Work on complex speed and scaling challenges as we expand to a global audience
- Take full responsibility for developing new features and making sure it meets users expectations
- Be involved in product decisions and share ownership in the company’s success
- Work with a world class team on both sides of the Atlantic, (New York, Paris, & Lisbon)
- Wake up every morning, excited to come into work and have fun!
Dashlane is dedicated to building high-quality user experiences on Mobile, Desktop, and on the web.
Mobile: We stay up to date with the latest Apple iOS and Google Android trends and technologies. We build both applications natively using Swift for iOS and Kotlin for Android.
Desktop: For our desktop applications, we use Swift for our macOS app, and our Windows app is built using Typescript, C# and C++ for the backend and .NET Xaml in C# for the user interface.